Develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the letter y. This 20-page workbook consists of a variety of fun and challenging activities that will enable children to recognise the letter y and develop their reading and writing skills. Photocopying for classroom use permitted.
5000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Alphabet Workbook Letter Y – The content on each page is as follows:
1. Colour the pictures that begin with y.
2. Write the letter y.
3. Colour the letter y in each of these words.
4. Write the letter y.
5. Write the words under the pictures.
6. Write the letter y. Draw two pictures beginning with y.
7. Colour the letter y in each of these words.
8. Circle the words that begin with y.
9. Write the letter y. Draw two pictures beginning with y.
10. Write a story called The Yacht Race.
11. Copy these words beginning with y.
12. Colour the words that have y in them.
13. Copy the y story. Draw a picture.
14. Write the capital letter Y.
15. Write the letter Y and y.
16. Copy the Yy story. Draw a picture.
17. Colour the capital Y in each of these words.
18. Find the y words (wordsearch).
19. Write the letters Y and y.
20. Colour the large letters Y and y. Write your own Yy story.
No customer comments for the moment.