Develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the letter x. This 20-page workbook consists of a variety of fun and challenging activities that will enable children to recognise the letter x and develop their reading and writing skills. Photocopying for classroom use permitted.
5000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Alphabet Workbook Letter X – The content on each page is as follows:
1. Colour the pictures that begin with x.
2. Write the letter x.
3. Colour the letter x in each of these words.
4. Write the letter x.
5. Write the words under the pictures.
6. Write the letter x. Draw two pictures that have x in them.
7. Colour the letter x in each of these words.
8. Circle the words that begin with x.
9. Write the letter x. Draw two pictures that have x in them.
10. Write about what you would put inside your own Secret Toy Box.
11. Copy these words that have x in them.
12. Colour the words that have x in them.
13. Copy the x story. Draw a picture.
14. Write the capital letter X.
15. Write the letter X and x.
16. Write about how you like to relax in your spare time. Draw a picture of
17. Colour the capital X in each of these words.
18. Find the x words (wordsearch).
19. Write the letters X and x.
20. Colour the large letters X and x. Write your own Xx story.
No customer comments for the moment.