Develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the letter s. This 20-page workbook consists of a variety of fun and challenging activities that will enable children to recognise the letter s and develop their reading and writing skills. Photocopying for classroom use permitted.
To view images of each workbook page, please click on the following link - Alphabet Workbook Letter S on Youtube.
5000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Alphabet Workbook Letter S – The content on each page is as follows:
1. Colour the pictures that begin with s.
2. Write the letter s.
3. Colour the pictures that begin with s.
4. Write the letter s.
5. Write the words under the pictures.
6. Write the letter s. Draw two pictures beginning with s.
7. Write the words under the pictures.
8. Circle the words that begin with s.
9. Write the letter s. Draw two pictures beginning with s.
10. Write a story about The Sour Strawberry.
11. Copy the words beginning with s.
12. Colour the words that begin with s.
13. Copy the s story. Draw a picture.
14. Write the capital letter S.
15. Write the letter S and s.
16. Copy the Ss story. Draw a picture.
17. Describe your ideal sweet. Design a wrapper for it on the outline below.
18. Find the s words (wordsearch).
19. Write the letters S and s.
20. Colour the large letters S and s. Write your own Ss story.
You can view images of these pages on Youtube by clicking on the following link:
No customer comments for the moment.