Develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the letter e. This 20-page workbook consists of a variety of fun and challenging activities that will enable children to recognise the letter e and develop their reading and writing skills. Photocopying for classroom use permitted.
5000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Alphabet Workbook Letter E - The content on each page is as follows:
1. Colour the pictures that begin with e.
2. Write the letter e.
3. Colour the pictures that begin with e.
4. Write the letter e.
5. Write the words under the pictures.
6. Write the letter e. Draw two pictures beginning with e.
7. Write the words under the pictures.
8. Circle the words that begin with e.
9. Write the letter e. Draw two pictures beginning with e.
10. Write a story about an envelope.
11. Copy these words beginning with e.
12. Colour the words that begin with e.
13. Copy the e story. Draw a picture.
14. Write the letter E.
17. Write a story about Ellie the Elephant.
15. Write the letter E and e.
16. Copy the Ee story. Draw a picture.
18. Find the e words (wordsearch).
19. Write the letters E and e.
20. Colour the picture. Write your own Ee story.
No customer comments for the moment.